Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cartoon Diary, Day 013


I'm not really superstitious, but honestly -- could there be a more appropriate 13th entry than this?

I already detailed my computer problems 2 entries and 30 minutes ago, so I won't bore you with them again. The partial power outage was the weirdest thing, though -- it killed my computer, air conditioning, bathroom, hallway & stairwell lights, but left my bedroom, living room and cable service still working. If you know the layout of my apartment (Which, as faithful readers of my blog, you really SHOULD, you know), you'd know that this is pretty random. Always fun to go without AC for 3 hours when the temperatures are hovering between 80 and 100 degrees. Good times.

I'm pretty happy with the drawing & storytelling in this one. So even though I had to go through the unpleasantness of the power failure, I'm glad I got something good out of it. When life gives you lemons, you make a blog entry.

...What?

No comments: