Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We Now Resume Our Regular Programming...

So... yeah. Got a little behind here.

Suffice it to say it's been a busy couple of weeks for me, and Trumbullshit was unfortunately the main casualty. It bugs me more than anybody, and I offer my sincere & humble apologies to my regular readers. Both of you.

And a hearty THANK YOU to anyone & everyone who has told me they liked the blog, asked to be featured on it, or busted my chops about its lateness. I'm very touched that inside of a month several of you have become attached enough to this blog to comment on its absence, and I will do my best not to leave you hanging in the future. And PLEASE -- continue to give me feedback! Knowing that there are people out there who actually read this thing will help keep me motivated.

Oh, and if you want to be featured in this blog, it's pretty simple -- Just do something funny or memorable enough to make me want to do a cartoon about it. Just continue being your cool, witty selves, and I'm sure you'll make it on here sometime.

I am also open to bribes. Monetary for the men, sexual and/or monetary for the ladies. Get cracking, people.

So, here's my plan: Regular postings here will resume today or tomorrow. Part of the appeal of blogging for me is the immediacy of it, so I want to stay as current has possible instead of constantly playing catch-up. I also want the cartoon diary to stay something I GET to do, not something I HAVE to do.

So we are now introducing a periodic new feature here: Trumbullshit: The Lost Entries, which will fill in the gap for June, 2008. I have a checklist for all the entires I've missed, and I'll be posting them up here in additon to the regular entries until everything is up to date.

And, since I know what's going into 99% of The Lost Entries, I can give you teasers for what they will include. Over the next few weeks, you will see cartoons about: Father's Day, Why Indiana Jones is an Asshole, Fun bar games, Inappropriate ass pats, Paul Rudd screwing me over, Job interviews, the Greatness that is George Carlin, Recognition Night, the Improv show I directed, a tribute to The Family Circus, me totally losing my shit, and Gratuitous Nudity.

Now, if that list doesn't intrigue you, I don't know what will.

Thanks for coming back!

No comments: