Saturday, May 31, 2008

Welcome to Trumbullshit!

Welcome to my new blog!

Over the last year or two, I've watched some of my incredibly talented friends take on 365 projects. In a nutshell, they draw/photograph/post something EVERY day, without fail. And now, I 've decided to take a shot at it myself. So I've decided to draw a cartoon diary entry every day for the next year, ending on May 31, 2009.

So a big, BIG thank you to Scott, Anya, Dave and Ben for giving me such great examples to follow!

Now, a word of caution: My schedule is rather erratic (the curse of not having a job with regular hours), but I'm hoping this project will instill a regular discipline. I promise all of you that I WILL draw something every day, even if I'm not able to post it right away. I'm excited about this project, and I hope you enjoy following it!

I got incredibly nauseous right after I finished scanning the art for my first 2 posts. I'll try not to take that as an omen.

No comments: